About the Author
Background and Motivations
Born in Barcelona in 1981, I was fortunate to know at an early age my passion for 3D design and History. After graduating as an engineer and dedicating myself to work in the automotive sector, in 2010, after residing for a year in Germany, I returned to Barcelona to dedicate myself, as a full-time freelance, to the creation of digital reconstructions of historic and archaeological sites.
The main motivation that has led me to practice this profession is to contribute to the education of society in the knowledge of History. Arouse interest in it and consequently, promote the value of cultural heritage among the public.
- Founder of Virtus Magic, a company aimed at helping Museums and Cultural Heritage organizations to create engaging and attractive experiences for the public.
- He has contributed and collaborated in scientific publications for the prestigious German Archaeological Institute (DAI) and the University of Girona (UdG).
- He has participated as a lecturer in Archeology congresses, where he has explained his working methodologies in the field of digital reconstructions.
- Finalist in the 13th edition of the Delta Awards for the best business initiatives.
- Diploma in Technical Engineering in Industrial Design from Pompeu Fabra University.